Followers

Friday 3 August 2012

How do you get in the mood? *raises brow*...

Oh boy oh boy...sooooo many fun things happening right now...I'm editing a 'Freaky Flash' for a Halloween anthology...just finished my first real shifter story also for the October spooky season...am getting ready to write three shorts for the Story Orgytm And The Prompt Is...Christmas edition...and am actually outlining this terrific little Valentine's story that I hope to get out there for ya'll next year...

All of this happening in July/August...geez no wonder my mind is so mucked up! I don't know whether I'm coming or going...burning up or cooling down...rolling houses or rolling Santa...hehe
It seems like I'm always six months in front of the season...or six months behind...depending on preference...hehe

Sex scenes are so much easier for me than seasonal scenes...if I need to get in the mood for sexing up I simply touch...*looks around*...um...I touch my play button on my remote...*blushes* yeah...remote touchage is a must...*winks, licks finger and smiles*
But it's not that easy when I'm trying to get in the Christmas spirit...trust me—A Christmas Story doesn't have the same effect on me as say Alpha Men does...*giggles*...though I do think that if we could combine a couple aspects of some movies and come up with something like It's a Wonderfully Hard and Thick Life...well that might do the trick...*winks*

And do you really want to know what I do to get in the mood for a scary spooky yank 'em and spank 'em Halloween short? Really...??? *heads desk giggling* Oh you're gonna love it...*waggles brows and wiggles assets* but you have to wait to find out that one...

Okay now...I've got to finish this sexy scene for a demanding Remmy Duchene...so I guess it's back to the touching...mmmmmmmm...love my remote...*smirks*
So what do ya'll do to get in the mood? Whether that mood is for snowmen and hot peppermint chocolate or big beautiful bears and hot toddies...

Bet you thought I forgot hmmm...hehe...here is your test to make sure you are in the right place...*winks*

7 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is so awesome!! I do love you Havan! The Moneyshot one got me good lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... do you really have to keep teasing me? What about your "And do you really want to know what I do to get in the mood for a scary spooky yank 'em and spank 'em Halloween short? Really...??? *heads desk giggling* Oh you're gonna love it...*waggles brows and wiggles assets* but you have to wait to find out that one..." I reallt thought you were going to tell us, and then... *sighs* well, I guess I'll have to let my imagination run wild on that one.
    And I'm with Remmy... That Moneyshot... Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm....to get in the mood...I usually have a playlist on iTunes for each story. And I always have eye candy and floor plan layouts and pictures of my locations and ....um...is that TMI? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put my models for my characters on my desktop for a quick look now and then and of course there's always Corbin Fisher :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. One word: TUMBLR!! Woo hoo! I've got a few bookmarks that are guaranteed "mood enhancers." Hee hee. That and maybe a Falcon movie or six. *ahem* What?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always in the mood. Isn't everyone? ::blushes:: No?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with DC! When I write, though, my characters get me in the mood. I try to write people that I would be hot for, people I want to watch have sex. So all they have to do is look at each other a certain way, drop a naughty suggestion, and I'm there!

    ReplyDelete