Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Remmy-licious Erick

At the moment I am plotting this new paranormal that I won't start writing until the end of this year, but the truth is I need to work on it a little at a time since Paranormal isn't really my forte.  I am thinking to call it SOUL EATER but it sound like...crap eater lol. But still. It's about an immortal and a cop who is not an immortal.

The thing is, I am switching it up--I think.  My cop is going to be a rather sexy, chocolate adonis name Erick Strata. 

This man, I don't know who he is really, but he's the inspiration behind Erick Strata.  He's a tough as nails, no nonsense, by the book cop. That is until he meets Sheng Huang Hu. Who can be infuriating as hell--and that's putting it nicely lol. 

There's going to be some action, some ACTION and some more action. I don't know where it's going to end up but who knows, right?

Love,
Remmy

No comments:

Post a Comment