Followers

Tuesday 4 September 2012

The Apprentice DOM

In celebration of my sexy, new story Hot Summer Nights: Molokai, (which is officially an ARe Best seller!) I've decided to write a sexy lil morsel for you all to enjoy.


Detective Moses Krew walked into his office and hurled his jacket to the back of a chair. Slamming the door shut behind him, he took a moment to hold his breath then pushed it out his mouth with a low woosh. He stood in the centre of the room, hands a-kimbo and glared off into space.

MOSES
If that man thinks he was going to waltz back into THAT house and grovel, he was going to wait until hell froze over.

But he loved Danny--what in the hell did he mean by I have some submissive tendencies? When it comes to anything different in sex Moses was clueless. Well he wasn't really Clueless, he just wasn't sure any of his lovers were interested in him wanting to pull their hair and spank their asses.  But Danny was different.

Hauling in some air, he took a step toward his desk but stopped and swung around as there was a knock on the door. "Go away," he shouted. "I mean it."

The door swung open and Moses growled.

"I'm not going anywhere," Danny said. The anger in his voice was evident. "What the hell is your problem? You asked me to trust you, right? And the moment, the fucking moment,  I tell you I like it a little different you bail?"

"I didn't bail! And keep your voice down!" Moses walked around him to close the door before turning to look at him. "I didn't bail on you. I just don't know what you want."

"You don't know what I want? Really? I know you're not a virgin."

"Don't be an asshole."

"Then read between the lines, Moses."

"No I want you to spell it out for me. I'm just that dense."

Danny sighed. He walked closer and rubbed his palms up and down moses' arms. Moses met his eyes and for a moment all they did was stand there in the silence. Finally Danny spoke.

"What I want, is for you to DOM me."

"What does that mean?"

"Dom---short for dominate."

"I don't want to hurt you."

Danny laughed softly. "You won't. I'll teach you Moses. And if you don't like it we don't have to.  We can sort out the details a little later but this will be amazing, I swear."

Moses smiled then,  reaching a hand behind Danny's head to pull the man's forehead to his lips. Deep down he knew he would do anything Danny asked. Chuckling at that thought, he looked into Danny's eyes again. "Tonight when I come home, you should be naked."

"Say it like you mean it, Moses. You want to see this ass? Demand it."

For a moment Moses simply stared into those beautiful, hypnotizing green eyes. "Tonight when I come home. Be naked."

He felt Danny shivered in his arms and knew he'd said it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment